With Chelsea’s season going from bad to worse we look at some statistics that will frighten many of the Blue’s faithful.
- Twelve games into the campaign and Chelsea are just three points outside the relegation zone and fourteen points behind Manchester United in fourth.
- The last time Chelsea had a start this poor, they were relegated from the top flight.
- For the first time in his career, Mourinho has lost seven league games.
- This is the first time since October 1999 that Chelsea has lost three league game in a row.
- No team has ever finished in the top four after sitting on 11 points or fewer from their first 12 games.
- This time last year, Chelsea were still undefeated and sitting atop the table.
Does this mean that it is already too late for Chelsea to turn their season around?