Paul Pogba left Manchester United in 2012 because the club would not offer the Italian the wages he was demanding, but just four years later and Pogba has returned to become the highest earning player in the English Premier League.
The 23-year-old was after £65,000 a week before he left United, but his current £290,000 a week wages will see him skyrocket to the top of the Premier League earnings list.
Pogba leapfrogs teammate Wayne Rooney and new signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic, as the top three places are occupied by some of United's superstars.
It seems as though all of the money is in Manchester, as eight of the top 10 players play for either United or City.
Just seven players breach the £200,000 mark, with Eden Hazard the only non-Manchester player to fall in that category.
The top 10 is as follows:
1. Paul Pogba (Manchester United) £290,000
2. Wayne Rooney (United) £260,000
3. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (United) £250,000
4. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City) £240,000
5. Yaya Toure (City) £240,000
6. Eden Hazard (Chelsea) £220,000
7. David Silva (City) £200,000
8. Mesut Ozil (Arsenal) £190,000
9. David De Gea (United) £185,000
10. Raheem Sterling (City) £180,000